Highly Intelligent Patient Reports a "CURE" to his PNH
As usual, my most useful areas of study are from patients who are also friends who literally order me to look at a certain medical problem. This fine man firmly appealed to me to consider his experience. He reports he is not the only one to find the Babesia treatment has reduced or stopped his PNH symptoms. So below I merely offer his report for the reflection of open-minded scientists and researchers. Both Babesia and PNH cause the profound destruction of red blood cells. I am not trying to sell you on any theory. But he offers an interesting idea based on an infection with new human species being found roughly every season.
First of all, thank you, again, for all the time and effort you put into writing the book, The Diagnosis and Treatment of Babesia. As I wrote to you in my letter, the information in your book played a major role in saving my life. I was ill for 27 years, at times so fatigued I was in bed most of the day. The letter I sent you earlier only told part of the story.
As you can imagine, with 27 years of serious illness I could write a book about my journey to good health but here are the bullet points:
- I was diagnosed by three Hematologists with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemaglobinuria (PNH).
- I was diagnosed by 4 Gastroenterologists that I had Ulcerative Colitis.
- I was diagnosed by 2 Gastroenterologists that I had Crohns Disease.
- I was diagnosed in the hospital with Vasculitis.
- At times, my colon was so inflamed that it was too painful to eat. During much of this time I was 20-25 pounds underweight and looked like I was going to die.
- I was bleeding internally into my urine, into my colon and from time to time, throughout my body in my blood vessels. The color of my urine was pink most days, red some days and at times the color was black)
- When my body could not keep up with the blood loss, I was in the hospital getting blood transfusions. At those times, my major organs (bone marrow blood production, liver and kidneys were operating at less than full capacity, and I was at the edge of death three different times).
- I would guess that I've seen over 35 doctors in 5 states and spent over $150,000 of unreimbursed medical expenses (not covered by insurance).
- During a 10 year period, I spent 30% of my time in medical clinics.
- Herxheimer reactions caused me to have a multitude of violent "healing" crises including a multitude of open, bleeding soars and lesions on my body.
- I considered suicide a number of times, and the stress of having to support a family while dealing with fatigue and illness ruined my marriage.
- I went through 4 years of intensive heavy metal detox therapy with minimal results.
With Medical Doctors telling me there was nothing they could do for me but treat my symptoms with drugs and keep me alive with blood transfusions, I began a 20 year journey of trying to discover the root cause of my illnesses. (fix the root cause, and the body will heal itself)
As my letter stated, my real recovery began when I discovered that I had Lyme Disease. It took me 15 years of research to stumble on the information that helped me come to this conclusion. From my own research (reading 8 Lyme Disease related books and hundreds of articles), I diagnosed myself with Lyme Disease, and as a result of your book, I diagnosed myself with Babesiosis. After treating myself with [high quality well researched protozoa and bacteria killing herbal supplements and herbal antibiotics… (Some mentioned in your [Artemisia textbook along with other very strong Chinese herbs]), I began to recover.
After a year of self-treatment, I met a medical doctor that had experience with these diseases, and he confirmed my diagnosis based on prior clinical symptoms and with blood tests. I have antibodies to Lyme Disease, Babesiosis and Ehrlichiosis in my blood stream. He also confirmed that my treatment protocol was one option that he would recommend. Over the next 12 month period, my PNH Symptoms gradually went away, I no longer have symptoms of Vasculitis, and the gastrointestinal issues have improved 80%.
Half of people diagnosed with PNH die within 10 years of the diagnosis. Of those that do not die, a small % of those people fully recover. FULLY RECOVER. I met most of the world's top Doctors and Research specialists for PNH at a world conference…
[He reports they did not take his appeals and ideas seriously].
DR. SCHALLER NEITHER SUPPORTS NOR OPPOSES THIS INFORMATION. REVIEW WITH YOUR HEMATOLOGIST, INFECTION PHYSICIAN AND FAMILY PHYSICIAN.
CONSIDER READING THIS BABESIA TEXT THAT IS FREE. THE TESTS ARE MORE THAN MERE ANTIBODY TESTS. — Updated Babesia Textbook Available Here!.